Welcome to Sentry Siren“Trust is a product. It gives you a good feeling. It reassures. It lets you rely on it. It overcompensates for your anxiety. It leaves little room for doubt. Trust was, at a certain point in consumer history, what most successful companies were selling.” Michael Wolff – USA Today
Trust is the ultimate product a company can give its consumers and since 1905, Sentry Siren has been trusted to produce the highest quality warning systems and tornado sirens available, anywhere. Sentry is a company that can be trusted; trusted to stand by its p
romises; trusted to deliver more than the client expects; trusted to excel even years after the sale; trusted to do what is right, every time. In this era of big business, internet retailers and auto-replies, Sentry Siren strives each and every day to be different, to be trustworthy.
The culture at Sentry Siren is relationship based. We establish lifetime relationships with our clients and approach every project with the intention that each client will, from that day forward, need only Sentry for their emergency siren and warning system needs. Our warning systems are second to none in quality, durability, and performance and our warranty is the best on the market. We are also very proud to offer the lowest failure rate in the industry.We specialize in:
- Sirens and warning systems for Severe Weather, Tornado, Tsunami, Fire, Haz-Mat, Airport, Military, Education and Government applications.
- Complete Turn-Key systems: From start to finish, we do the legwork.
- Severe weather detection software
- Custom siren activation software for existing systems
- Siren telemetry and report back software applications
- No cost siren system design and terrain studies
- We also offer custom siren design and construction. We will design and build a siren to fit your needs !
- Grant writing assistance available. Email us for more information.
- Factory Recertification / Refurbish service for older Sentry models.
At Sentry Siren, we specialize in designing custom siren warning systems to best fit any given project. Our no charge, no obligation Siren Survey will take away the guesswork. Just call, and we will connect you to a site designer who will produce a scale, topographical map of your project, complete with suggested siren placement, siren models, activation equipment, and estimated costs. With the many different financing options that exist, including federal emergency siren grants, the time to invest in emergency sirens and warning systems has never been better. Now more than ever, tornado-prone areas including Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, South Dakota, and Texas are seeing the incredible benefit siren warning systems provide. Since 1903, Sentry Siren has proudly set the standard for American made warning sirens in the United States and around the world. Let us know what you want to do and Sentry Siren will help to make your project a reality.