S.T.A.R. (Siren Telemetry Actuation and Report) – siren control and monitoring software
Complete Siren Control and Status Monitoring done the Sentry Way
- Wireless, real-time, warning system data:
- PC based and stand-alone activation:
- 7” touch screen for ease of use
- NWS and NOAA integration:
Emergency management personnel have a difficult job and severe storms present unique difficulties and challenges that are best tackled with the help of one simple friend…. Information. The more information available to emergency workers, the easier and more accurate their decisions become, and therefore, their duties become easier as well.
It was with these facts in mind that we at Sentry Siren developed Storm Sentry and eventually, our latest offering, S.T.A.R. The S.T.A.R. system is a simple, yet advanced way to activate, control, and monitor the health of your siren system. The STAR communicates, in real time, with each siren in the field independently, and continues to update emergency personnel as to the current status. Know at a moment’s glance if you have had a power failure, dead battery, radio communication issue or even damage from vandalism.
The S.T.A.R. utilizes a proven method of reliable communication that is secure, and non proprietary for siren control. We won’t sell you a computer system that only we can fix or upgrade. We believe in ease of use and trust, that’s the Sentry way.
* 7″ touch screen control center
* Kenwood Base Radio w/ hood and Antenna
* Interfaces with Storm Sentry Computer System
* Displays the following: Siren Location, Siren ID, Battery Voltage, Gauge, AC voltage, Security status, and Siren Sounding
* Capable of 6 automatic timers
* Capable of activating, cancelling, and polling; individually, in groups, or as a whole.
* Time Display
* Logs all of the systems activity.
* Password protection options
* Weather Resistant Enclosures
* Directional or High Gain Antennas
* Manual Activation Buttons
* LED lights for Troubleshooting
* Adjustable Levels
* Ability to Update Firmware
* Capable of 4 timed functions
* Autonomous intrusion alarm transmit
* Audible Siren Detection
* Non-Volatile Memory Storage
* 4-5 watt transmit power